My life has become hectic in the past weeks, which brings me to the point of almost zero personal time.
So I was wondering, what could I write, that would add value to you? Who are YOU, dear reader?
I know there’s some of you who drop by daily to read this little blog, and I’m thinking…
- How young do you feel? How do you approach your personal learning process?
Do you think “Hey, I’m still XX-something, I’ve got lots to learn and to experience…” or do you say “Whoa, I’m already XX-something and still have A, B and C to accomplish”?
- Do you have all the time you need, for yourself? If not, how much more time daily would you need, to feel happy?
- What do you gain out of my little tips? Is there any particular one you liked best?
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
- Who’s your role model, if you have one?
- What’s one thing you dream of having or experiencing?
- What’s your biggest problem right now?
- What’s your best resource for happiness?
And here is one little gift for you, for passing by.
We’re not that different. At all, actually.